Great Results!

6 Aug

Had my measurements taken this morning and was really shocked (and pleasantly surprised) at the results!

I lost:

1.5cm from the chest;

.5cm from the hips;

1cm from the mid thigh; AND

a whopping 3cm from around the navel!

3cm! Dairy FTW!  I seriously think consuming more dairy has made such a difference as my loss has been a bit slow lately.  So go out now and stock up your fridge with lots of skim milk, low-fat cheese and low-fat yoghurt! Right now!  Quick, summer is coming!  Quiiiiiccccckkk!

I don’t USUALLY like to reveal my exact figures and numbers but thought I would share them with you today as I’m feeling proud as a peacock right now.  They’re VERY proud, you know.  You would be too if you had those mega awesome coloured feathers hanging off your butt!

6-Aug 9-Jul 4-Jun 23-Apr 26-Mar 19-Feb Loss
Kg 77.5 78.3 78.7 80.1 82 83.5 6
Shoulder 100.5 100.5 100.5 101.5 103 104.5 -4
Chest 95 96.5 96.5 95 98.5 100 -5
Waist 77 77 78.5 80 80 81.5 -4.5
Navel 86.5 89.5 88 91 94 96 -9.5
Arm 32.5 32.5 33 33.5 34.5 34.5 -2
Hip 107 107.5 107.5 108 109 110 -3
Thigh upper 65.5 65.5 65.5 66.5 68 68 -2.5
Thigh mid 56.5 57.5 59.5 59 61.5 59 -2.5
TOTAL -33

*Measurements in centimeters

I’m losing on average 1kg a month and I’m happy with that.  That’s a good sustainable loss for the long-term.

Have a great weekend everyone!  Here’s some happy beats to get you ready for 2 days of non-working bliss!

About these ads

9 Responses to “Great Results!”

1. Chanel August 6, 2010 at 2:35 pm #

That’s fantastic – congratulations on those results! Mmmilk.

2. Pamela August 6, 2010 at 3:53 pm #

“Celebrate good times, come on! (Let’s celebrate)
    Celebrate good times, come on! (Let’s celebrate)

There’s a party goin’ on right here
    A celebration to last throughout the years
    So bring your good times, and your laughter too
    We gonna celebrate your party with you

Come on now

Celebration!”

• Amanda August 6, 2010 at 4:07 pm #

Hahaha you goose! ;-)

Thanks girls!

3. Polly6034 August 8, 2010 at 1:28 pm #

Good work!!! Awesome results, extra motivating when you KNOW that your effort is paying off!

• Amanda August 8, 2010 at 1:40 pm #

Thanks! :-) yes, it really amps up the motivation factor!

4. Jodie August 20, 2010 at 9:47 pm #

Awesome awesome results.
    You’ve given me new found motivation!
    I expected the weight to drop off with all the stuff I have been getting into, however it’s slow by steady, and I’ll get there in the end.
    Just got to stay positive and your blog is helping me do it!

• Amanda August 20, 2010 at 9:50 pm #

That is so good to hear Jodie! Keep at it – it might be slow but the end result is so worth it!

5. gottolose August 23, 2010 at 5:06 pm #

I am so glad that I am doing this. Its nice to have people that are doing the same things, and understand that its not easy.

• Amanda August 23, 2010 at 5:17 pm #

No – it’s not easy. But it is the best thing you will ever do for yourself so it makes it all worth it. The highs, the lows, the plateaus, it’s all so that we can get closer to living a happy and healthy life for the rest of our lives. :)